Our Mission: Assist veterans, their dependents, and survivors in obtaining county, state, and federal benefits.
Our Accredited Veteran Benefit Counselors will assist you with:
- Analyzing and assessing your military service to determine your eligibility for VA benefits.
- Assistance in obtaining the appropriate documentation that is required for a successful claim.
- Completing appropriate forms and submit your claim to the VA Regional Office of jurisdiction.
- Providing follow-up on all VA correspondence related to your claim.
- Reviewing your rating decision and discuss potential appeal options.
- Filing for any ancillary benefits as a result of your VA rating decision.
Please call us at (231) 533-8499 to schedule an appointment.