Upcoming Committee Vacancies
Antrim County is seeking a notice of interest for positions on the following committees, commissions, and boards:
- Antrim Creek Natural Area Commission (1)
- Area Agency on Aging of Northwest Michigan (1)
- Commission on Aging Advisory Board (1)
- Construction Code Board of Appeals (3 Builders)
- E911 Board (1)
- Economic Development Corporation (2)
- Farmland & Open Space Preservation Board (2)
- Northern Lakes Economic Alliance Board of Directors (2)
- Planning Commission (3)
- Road Commission (1)
- Veterans Affairs Committee (1)
Interested individuals must be an Antrim County resident and a registered voter in Antrim County.
The Construction Code Board of Appeals requires all applicants be licensed and qualified by experience or training in their respective fields.
The Farmland & Open Space Preservation Board is seeking an applicant with agricultural operations or agribusinesses, as well as an applicant to represent local real estate interests.
Applicants to the Veterans Affairs Board will have served honorably on active duty in the United States armed forces.
Veterans interested in serving on the Veterans Affairs Board must submit this special notice of interest and a copy of their DD-214.
All other interested residents can submit notice of interest through the County website no later than October 20, 2022. They can also contact the Administration Office at (231)533-6265 and request an “Interest Notification Form” which must also be returned by October 20th to the Administration Office, Antrim County Building, Room 204; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by mailing to: Antrim County Administration Office, P.O. Box 187, Bellaire, MI 49615.