The Alba Road and M66 parcel consists of 3 contiguous parcels located at the junction of Alba Road and M66. 40 acres known as the Bundy Hill lies on the West side of M66. The remaining acreages are on the East Side of M66 and North side of the Alba Highway. These acreages were deeded to the County in 1952 under Michigan's Environmental Protection Act PA 451 to be utilized for forestry purposes.
From Mancelona: Travel 5.25 miles north on M-66 to Alba Rd. Travel east on Alba Rd. .25 miles. W 1/2, NW 1/4, Section 28 AND N1/2, SE 1/4, NE 1/4, Section 29 AND N 1/2, NE 1/4, Section 29. All in Chestonia Township.
Acreage: 174 acres