Antrim County

How Do I Apply For... a Name Change?

The County Clerk is the keeper of the file for Domestic Relations which includes divorce proceedings, custody, support, parenting time proceedings, Personal Protection Order proceedings, paternity proceedings, and Name Change for Adult and for Minor proceedings.

For more information, please contact the County Clerk's Office.