September 2, 2020
At the recommendation of Governor Whitmer’s Emergency Declaration and due to the vulnerable population we serve, the Antrim County Commission on Aging will continue to limit certain operations to mitigate risks of the COVID-19 virus. The following operational changes will continue until we are able to reassess any potential changes.
1. ALL Activities within the Centers are SUSPENDED and the COA building remains closed to the public.
2. Congregate Meals will be available for CURB SIDE PICK-UP ONLY. M-F 11:30-12:30. Please reserve your meals one business day in advance.
3. Home Delivered Meals will continue, and be delivered to the door with limited client contact.
4. Medical Transportation is available to qualified seniors for critical appointments only.
5. The Durable Medical Equipment Loan Closet is Open, please call to ask if we have the item you need to borrow and set up a time to pick it up.
6. The Snow Removal program will not be affected.
The health and safety of our seniors and citizens that we work with is of utmost importance to us. For any further questions, please contact Judy Parliament at 231-533-8703.
These services are made possible through Federal, State and County funding, as well as donations. For questions, please call us at (231) 533-8703, via mail at P.O. Box 614, Bellaire, MI 49615-0614, or by email at email@example.com
For an application or more information, please click the following link.
308 E. Cayuga Street
P.O. Box 614
Bellaire, MI 49615
231 533 8703
231 533 5310 FAX
Hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Amy Tate Ext. 3125 Clerk I, Office Manager
Annette Fales Ext. 3122 PT Clerical Assistant, MMAP Counselor (Volunteer)
Beth Lacy Ext. 3115 Site Coordinator, Activities & Senior Trips Coordinator
Jan Clark Ext. 3123 Food Service Coordinator
Donna Harvey PT Assistant Cook
Bree Powell Ext. 3119 Clerk II
Above you will find a link to our volunteer application. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please print, fill out and send back the application to P.O. Box 614 Bellaire, MI 49615. Thank you!